We’d really like to finish this sentence.
The all new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee drives like a….
but we can’t.
We’d really like to finish it because Chrysler has recently had a severe drought when it comes to new cars, and new car introduction. So it was with a great deal of anticipation that our man on the spot, Nathan Adlen, flew to San Francisco to test drive the all new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee as part of the press intro this week.
How does it drive?
We can’t say because the crucial information (read driving impressions) are embargoed by Chrysler until the 20th of this month.
What we can do today is show these photos that Nathan took as he drove the new 2011 Grand Cherokee (both on the road and of course in the Jeep’s natural home turf)…the shopping mall parking lot.
Sorry…we kid Chrysler.
Nathan drove it in the dirt where he got the spanking clean Jeep all dirty, and told us that compared to the Land Rover LR4 the Jeep is…..oops…we can’t say so you’ll have to come back next week for the crucial driving impressions.
However you can click HERE to get the scoop on the already released pricing.
And yes you can now click HERE to read the first drive review.
Jeep says the new Grand Cherokee features:
- All-new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee delivers legendary Jeep capability and uncompromised on-road experience
- New Quadra-Lift air suspension and Selec-Terrain systems deliver new levels of Jeep capability
- All-new Grand Cherokee is the most luxurious Jeep ever with sculpted new exterior and world-class interior design featuring 4 inches added rear leg room
- All-new 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine delivers 23 mpg fuel-economy and 500-mile range
- New independent front and rear suspension systems contribute to on-road refinement
- Abundant safety, security and advanced technology features
The 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee will be in showrooms in this summer.
Photos by Nathan Adlen.