The newly introduced 2013 Chrysler 300 Glacier Edition is the showcase car for Chrysler’s new All-Wheel-Drive system.
Unlike the previous generation, the new Chrysler AWD system is rear -wheel biased so that it feels more like driving a rear-wheel drive car.
In this exclusive TFLcar video Nathan and Nicole get to test Chrysler new AWD cars in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan on a very frozen and cold test track.
So how does the new 2013 Chrysler 300 Glacier Edition handle the ice and snow?
Check out this first drive video to find out.
According to Chrysler Group LLC, unique additions for the 2013 Chrysler 300 Glacier Edition consist of:
- “Unique body-color fascia accents
- Black chrome sculpted horizontal grille blades
- Unique 19-inch, eight-spoke aluminum wheels finished in Satin Carbon with P235/55R19 all-season performance tires
- 12-way power driver and passenger sport seats with leather-wrapped bolsters in black, finished with black French-seamed stitching and with black seat centers featuring black “Falls” cloth
- Exclusive use of Piano Black on interior center stack, instrument panel, steering wheel, gauge cluster and door panel elements
- Matte carbon hydrographic accents and black floor mats with black velour binding and “Glacier” logo embroidered”