The brand new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT and the BMW X5M and the Porsche Cayenne GTS are three of the fastest and most powerful SUVs that you can buy today.
All three of these cars are faster than many modern sports cars. Combined, they have almost 1500 horsepower.
But of course we wanted to know which of these powerful vehicles is the fastest from 0-60 MPH.
In another fun and exclusive TFLcar comparison Mashup review we test the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT vs BMW X5 M vs Porsche Cayenne GTS from 0-60 MPH to find out which fast SUV is the king of the hill…at least when it comes to acceleration.
1) Jeeps in the snow ( Watch HERE )
2) Wrangler On-Road Review ( Watch HERE )
3) 2014 SRT Grand Cherokee on Austin F1 Track ( Watch HERE )
4) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee off-road Review ( Watch HERE )
5) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel Review (Watch HERE)
6) 0-60 MPH Mashup New SRT Grand Cherokee vs BMW X5M vs Porsche Cheyenne GTS
7) 2013 Jeep Wrangler Snow Drive review