Check out the interior of the brand new 2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL)! These are early photos featuring the same red interior that appears to be inside of a Wrangler Rubicon. It takes a moment to realize that this is not the interior of a Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Everything in the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL is updated and beautified, from the new multi-button steering wheel to the reimagined dashboard. Vents, buttons and switchgear are updated too. You can clearly see the updated IP and center dash.
Here are some details to look at:
- All-new front and rear locker switch
- Dual-climate control
- The headlight control moved from the stalk to the left side of the dash
- Large color center IP screen
- New dials
- Four auxiliary switch ports
- Window switchgear remains on the center of the dash – basically, where it was before
- “Wrangler” is stamped into the handle in front of the front passenger seat
What do you think of the color coordinated interior touches? We need to ask if this color coordination will happen throughout the line or just on certain trims. The same goes for the colored stitching and seat design too.
We’re so close to getting the whole story on the new JL, it’s interesting to see how different this new vehicle is shaping upon to be.