It wasn’t that long ago that Range Rover debuted the new entry level 2012 Evoque to much pomp and circumstance in England.
Now that that we’ve seen the three-door version, Range Rover has taken the wraps off the five-door Evoque just in time for the LA Auto Show.
Here’s what we know about the new Evoque:
- Prices should start at about $45,000.
- Range Rover says it will get to 60 mph in 7.1 seconds.
- The engine will be a turbocharged four-cylinder that’s rated at 240 horsepower.
- For that modern and stylish look the Evoque has LED headlights and taillights.
- You can of course get 20-inch wheels
- And the now very in Vogue panoramic roof is also an option
Check out our first drive review of the Evoque’s bigger brother…the Range Rover Sport below.