What do you suppose FF stands for?
If you guessed an acronym for Ferrari Four…you are correct.
Ferrari has just unveiled the replacement for Ferrari’s flagship the 612 Scaglietti and it will be called the FF. The new FF will make an official debut at the Geneva International Auto Show in March.
There are still a lot of technical unknowns, but here’s what we do know about the FF…or ar least what Ferrari says about the new four seater-car V12 powered supercar.
– 47/53% weight distribution
– 6.3-liter, direct injection V-12 that pits out out 651 HP
– top speed of 208 mph
– 0-60 in 3.7-seconds
– 15.3 mpg U.S
– a hefty 1,790 kg or 3,946 pounds
– carbon-ceramic brakes by Brembo
– 4,907 mm in length, 1,953 in width and 1,379 mm in height
– styled by Pininfarina
– 16 cu. ft of luggage space
– price somewhere North of $300,000
Ferrari is calling it’s all new all-wheel-drive system 4RM, and the company says that it weighs 50 percent less than a conventional four-wheel-drive system thus making the new FF not only fast also all weather capable.