The brand new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel will get 30 MPG on the highway…at least that’s the number Chrysler says the 2WD version of the Jeep can get on the highway.
With a new 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V-6 the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel is the most fuel efficient model in the Jeep Grand Cherokee line-up.
But perhaps more importantly it is also one of the most powerful engines in the lineup. While the Diesel engine only produces 240 HP, it manages a massive 420 lb-ft of torque.
In this exclusive TFLcar first drive video review we test how fast the new 2014 Diesel Grand Cherokee will go from 0-60 MPH.
FYI: The JeepWeek Videos include:
1) Jeeps in the snow ( Watch HERE )
2) Wrangler On-Road Review ( Watch HERE )
3) 2014 SRT Grand Cherokee on Austin F1 Track ( Watch HERE )
4) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee off-road Review ( Watch HERE )
5) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel Review (Watch HERE)
6) 0-60 MPH Mashup New SRT Grand Cherokee vs BMW X5M vs Porsche Cheyenne GTS
7) 2013 Jeep Wrangler Snow Drive review