The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of a handful of vehicles that is truly off-road worthy.
For 2014 there are now a total of 5 different Jeep Grand Cherokee models with 4 engine choices.
In this exclusive TFLcar first drive review, we take the brand new diesel Grand Cherokee off-road to see how the massive amounts of diesel engine torque really work when the road disappears.
Is the new and refreshed Jeep Grand Cherokee worth the premium price that the new Summit model now demands?
That’s a question that Roman and Nathan try to answer as they drive through the hills of Texas.
FYI: The JeepWeek Videos include:
1) Jeeps in the snow ( Watch HERE )
2) Wrangler On-Road Review ( Watch HERE )
3) 2014 SRT Grand Cherokee on Austin F1 Track ( Watch HERE )
4) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee off-road Review
5) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel Review
6) 0-60 MPH Mashup New SRT Grand Cherokee vs BMW X5M vs Porsche Cheyenne GTS
7) 2013 Jeep Wrangler Snow Drive review
The Overland use to be the king of the Jeep heap. According to Jeep, demand for the Overland was so high, they needed a new, even higher, top of the line designation. That’s why Jeep is now using the Summit name separately. The Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit is now the top of the line in its class.