The 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT is a 470 horsepower all-wheel-drive performance machine.
But how does the new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT perform on one of the longest and newest Formula 1 race car tracks in the world?
In this exclusive TFLcar race track review we take the mighty 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT for a fast and furious spin on the Circuit Of The Americas race track which is home to the Formula 1 US Grand Prix.
So how does the new SRT Jeep handle the over 3 mile long race track that now serves as the home of America’s only Formula 1 race.
You’ll have to watch this TFLcar Jeepweek video to find out as Nathan and Roman get to check off an item on their bucket list.
That’s right….they get to drive a Street and Racing Technology Jeep on a Formula 1 race track.
BTW: The JeepWeek Videos include:
1) Jeeps in the snow ( Watch HERE )
2) Wrangler On-Road Review ( Watch HERE )
3) 2014 SRT Grand Cherokee on Austin F1 Track ( Watch HERE )
4) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee off-road Review
5) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel Review
6) 0-60 MPH Mashup New SRT Grand Cherokee vs BMW X5M vs Porsche Cheyenne GTS
7) 2013 Jeep Wrangler Snow Drive review