Welcome to TFLcar’s first ever Jeep week. Over the next week we’ll be featuring Jeep videos and new reviews both on-road, off-road and even on the race track.
In this first #JeepWeek video we preview the upcoming videos and reviews, and of course have some fun with the entire line-up playing in the snow.
Are you a fan of the iconic Jeep brand?
If so (and even if not) we think you’ll enjoy the next few days as we dive deep into all things Jeep.
There’s even a surprise that we think you won’t expect. Here’s a hint. What do Jeeps and Formula 1 have in common?
You’ll have to watch the video to find out.
Editor’s note: The footage you’re seeing was collected from Jackson Hole, WY last year. These vehicles are 2012 models and many have different components for 2013. Still, is’t a lot of fun to see Jeep capability in the snow. Believe me, these things do very well in the white stuff.
Over the course of this week, we will be bringing you a ton of 2014 Grand Cherokee video. We will be testing the new diesel on and off road. The beastly 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT will be tested on the street AND on the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, TX as we hot-lap one. We even test the SRT against the Porsche Cayenne GTS and BMW X5 M!
It’s gonna’ rock!
BTW: The JeepWeek Videos include:
1) Jeeps in the snow ( Watch HERE )
2) Wrangler On-Road Review ( Watch HERE )
3) 2014 SRT Grand Cherokee on Austin F1 Track ( Watch HERE )
4) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee off-road Review
5) 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel Review
6) 0-60 MPH Mashup New SRT Grand Cherokee vs BMW X5M vs Porsche Cheyenne GTS
7) 2013 Jeep Wrangler Snow Drive review