TFLcar presents a Car Quiz segment, and this is the Classics Revealed car quiz edition. This is the next in a regularly scheduled series.
Can you tell us the Year, Make, and Model of this car? Please be as specific as possible.
Car Quiz Rules:
- New ‘Car Quiz’ is posted every Monday and Wednesday (at 6:00 am MT).
- Use the Comments section below to provide your answer (there will be delay in comment posting).
- Please be as specific as possible.
- First response that gets all: Year, Make, and Model correct wins.
- This page will be updated with the answer: after correct answer is given or by the end of the week.
- Winner of one Car Quiz gets a title of “TFLcar – Car Quiz Guru”.
- Winner of two Car Quizzes get a title of “TFLcar – Car Quiz Pro”.
- Winner of three or more Car Quizzes gets a title of “Car Quiz Sage”.
Answer: Acceptable answers for this quiz are: 1953-1955 Studebaker Commander or Champion. Commander was a special high-powered V8 version of the Champion.
Winner: Scott was first with correct model name, but Jason specified the full year, make, and model. So Jason is the winner here.
Check out this TFLcar Classics Revealed video of 1963 Dodge Power Wagon!
Andre Smirnov is a life-long automotive enthusiast, software engineer, writer, and reporter. He has been writing and reporting at TFLcar since 2011. When not working or spending time with the family – you can find him tinkering in the garage or scouring the internet and other media for various automotive, mechanical, and computer related information.