Do you know your movie cars inside and out?
If so, then this is your chance to win a cool Toyota Corolla pen. You can also learn about the new 2014 Toyota Corolla and this car’s history.
Just watch the video for this week’s video trivia question and leave your answer as a comment below.
The question is a two parter (need both answers correct to win):
1. What year did the Corolla first debut?
2. What other country, besides the United States, builds the Corolla?
Please be as specific as possible.
- New ‘Trivia Quiz’ is posted on Wednesday (at 7:00 am MT).
- Use the Comments section below to provide your answer (there will be a delay in comment posting).
- Please be as specific as possible.
- One guess per person.
- First correct response is the trivia winner, but the prize winner will be randomly selected out of all correct answers the following day.
- Answers will be accepted for one day only.
- This page will be updated with the winner and the correct answer 24 hours after the trivia question is first published.
Answer: We were looking for: original debut in 1966 and also produced in Canada (as well as other countries).
Winner = Frank Cohen