Are you a car guy or a car gal?
Do you know your cars inside and out?
If so, then this is your chance to win a TFLcar t-shirt and a Goodyear hat. You will also learn about car parts.
Just watch the video for this week’s video trivia question and leave your answer as a comment below.
The question is:
What unique-in-class component makes the 2014 Nissan Rogue have one of the lowest coefficients of drag?
Please be as specific as possible.
- New ‘Trivia Quiz’ is posted on Wednesday (at 7:00 am MT).
- Use the Comments section below to provide your answer (there will be a delay in comment posting).
- Please be as specific as possible.
- One guess per person.
- First correct response is the trivia winner, but the prize winner will be randomly selected out of all correct answers the following day.
- Answers will be accepted for one day only.
- Prizes can only be mailed to a location in the United States
- This page will be updated with the winner and the correct answer 24 hours after the trivia question is first published.
Answer: Muffler Spoiler
Winner = Michael Suchan