Are you a car guy or a car gal?
Do you know your cars inside and out?
If so, then this is your chance to win a TFLcar t-shirt and a Goodyear hat. You will also learn about car parts.
Just watch the video for this week’s video trivia question and leave your answer as a comment below.
The question is a two-parter:
1. What component is shared between the current 2014 Ford Escape and the old Ford Model A?
2. What’s the sign that Nathan is holding? What does it stand for?
Please be as specific as possible.
- New ‘Trivia Quiz’ is posted on Wednesday (at 7:00 am MT).
- Use the Comments section below to provide your answer (there will be a delay in comment posting).
- Please be as specific as possible.
- One guess per person.
- First correct response is the trivia winner, but the prize winner will be randomly selected out of all correct answers the following day.
- Answers will be accepted for one day only.
- Prizes can only be mailed to a location in the United States
- This page will be updated with the winner and the correct answer 24 hours after the trivia question is first published.
Answer: 1) The Shrader air valve/stem is interchangeable among any old/new vehicle.
2) The sign stands for “Ohio”.
Winner(s) = 1) ‘Edward’ wins the T-shirt, 2) ‘Marius Asprem’ wins the hat.