Do you want more track-ready speed from your Stingray, but don’t want to go all out with the supercharged Corvette Z06? Now you can add Z06 parts and a specially tuned racing suspension to your base Corvette.
These parts do not increase the power of the LT1 6.2L V-8 (460 horsepower and 465 lb-ft of torque with the available exhaust system). However, the grille and additional coolers ensure that the motor and the transmission stay cooler on the race track.
The SCCA Touring 1 class (T1) derived suspension is an option to take the Stingray to the next level of track performance. All parts are tuned to allow for racing slick tires. You can also have the peace of mind knowing that all parts were developed by Chevrolet and the company stands behind it.
You don’t have to get all the pars at once. You can pick and choose your modifications and make upgrades in stages.
Not all of the components are yet priced and available. Check out the Corvette Performance Parts website for the details, pricing, and availability.
You don’t have to do it all at once either.
- Z06 Level 3 Aero Package
- Z06 600-Watt Radiator Fan
- Secondary Radiator Kit
- Z06 Grille Kit
- Z06 Quarter Panel Vents
- Z06 Rear Transmission Oil Cooler
- Z06 Carbon Fiber Torque Tube and Prop Shaft Kit
- Z06 Prop Shaft Assembly with High-Temp Couplers
- Z06 Carbon Fiber Underbody Braces
- Z06 Brake Kits (Iron Rotors) for Stingray with Z51
- Stingray Z51 Brake Kit
- Z06/Z51 Front Brake Cooling Kit
- T1 Suspension (based on SCCA Touring 1 racing package)
Watch TFLcar’s Roman Mica take the two Corvettes around the Spring Mountain circuit back-to-back.