When you think of the top 10 cars that are a tight squeeze, you may be thinking about economy cars. Sure, there are a few of those on this list, but not as many as you think. In many cases, we are describing vehicles that are difficult for big people to get comfortable in, or are difficult to enter and exit.
Most of the staff at TFL are over six-feet tall and most agree with this list. One of the more prevalent issues we all agree with isn’t necessary about headroom, or legroom – it’s overall space. Sometimes, the most uncomfortable part is the seat.
Here are our op 10 cars that are a tight squeeze (in no particular order):
- Honda Civic Type-R – VERY tight front seats
- Fiat 500 – Hard to get comfortable
- Chevrolet Bolt – Limited space and tight seating
- Toyota Tacoma – Poor head room, unusual seating position
- Mazda MX-5 Miata & Fiat 124 – Very tight and terrible passenger legroom
- Chevrolet Camaro – Low roof and poor headroom
- Ram ProMaster – Unusual seating position and difficult to get comfortable in
- Mercedes-Benz GLA – Tiny interior with poor headroom
- Chevrolet Corvette – Difficult egress/ingress and tight seating
- Toyota Supra – Difficult egress/ingress and tight seating
- Our Bonus? It’s the previous generation Mercedes-Benz G-Class – unusual seating means (despite high roof) the seat doesn’t lower much.
Check out this video to find out the details behind our choices and please add your own!